REGIONAL BERSAGLIERI GATHERING IN ALESSANDRIA
29/04/2023 - 30/04/2023
The city of Alessandria welcomes the Bersaglieri for the Regional Gathering organised by the “E. Franchini” division of Alessandria. Those registered, proud of crowning the many stages since its Reconstitution in 2007, want to share their belonging to this Glorious Corps with all the Bersaglieri of Italy, the citizens, and the participants in the programmed events.
The Specialties of the Bersaglieri Corps will be represented over the two days and the event will end in the Citadel of Alessandria, one of the finest European monuments of permanent fortification of the 18th century and where the Italian flag was raised for the first time in 1821. It is home to the Museum of Historical Uniforms managed by the Bersaglieri of Alessandria. Inside, visitors can admire a vast collection of uniforms and military memorabilia of different eras.
PROGRAMME SATURDAY 29 APRIL 2023
- 3:30 pm meet at Piazzale del Monumento ai Caduti on Corso Crimea
Flag raising ceremony - Laurel Wreath and Honouring the Fallen of all the Wars.
Transfer with Fanfare to reach Palazzo Monferrato.
- 4 pm Conference in “Palazzo Monferrato”: the architect, Anna Marotta, presents the speakers Gen. Pennino Antonio on the theme "i Bersaglieri in Piemonte e ad Alessandria”
the historian Dr. Giovanni Cerino Badone will analyse the historical importance of the Citadel of Alessandria.
- 5:30 pm Piazzetta della Lega - Concert of the “E.Lavezzeri” Fanfare of Asti.
PROGRAMME SUNDAY 30 APRIL
- 9 am Assembly in Piazza Valfrè
- 9:30 am Military review of deployed groups.
In Piazza Valfrè, inauguration of the monument to the Bersagliere followed by parade through the streets of the city
- 10:30 am Formation of the procession to reach the Citadel following a planned route:
Corso 100 Cannoni, Corso Roma, Via Milano, Via Dossena, Ponte Meier.
Tour of Honour around Piazza d’Armi.
-12:30 pm At the end of the Parade in the Montesanto Barracks, built during the Napoleonic occupation, Cremisi Lunch for all those who wish to avail of it.
- 3 pm / 6 pm Visit the Museum of the Historical Uniforms and the Citadel.
- 6:30 pm Flag lowering at the War Memorial in the citadel.
The Parade is organised and develops the theme of the military presence of the Bersaglieri in 3 historical periods:
• the Risorgimento, with the Bersaglieri of the “Lavezzeri” Fanfare of Asti in period uniform;
• the 1st World War, with a platoon of Bersaglieri cyclists with the Fanfare of Lonate Pozzolo;
• the 2nd World War, with Bersaglieri motorcyclists of the War of Africa with the Fanfare of Settimo.
Price per couple The price includes: one night in 4* hotel in Alessandria in twin room with breakfast – one dinner for two in local osteria with traditional menu (including beverages) – insurance The price does not include transfers, tourist tax and anything not included in the price includes
For confidential and B2B rates please contact the operator offering the package directly.
“REGIONAL BERSAGLIERI GATHERING” PACKAGE
ACCOMMODATION IN 4* HOTEL IN TWIN/DOUBLE ROOM DINNER WITH LOCAL MENU: € 210 /COUPLE
ACCOMMODATION IN 4* HOTEL IN SINGLE ROOM
DINNER WITH LOCAL MENU: €153 / PERSON
POSSIBILITY TO ADD AN EXTRA NIGHT AND/OR EXPERIENCES TO DISCOVER THE CITY OF ALESSANDRIA AND THE SURROUNDING AREA, GUIDED TOURS AND THEMED VISITS
AD HOC PRICES FOR GROUP REQUESTS
INFORMATION AND BOOKINGS
VIA PISTOIA 16 15121 ALESSANDRIA
TEL. 0131 443316 - firstname.lastname@example.org
VIA GENOVA 126 15122 SPINETTA MARENGO (AL)
TEL. 375 593 0100 - email@example.com
VALDATA TOUR S.N.C.
MONFERRATTO TRAVEL BY MONFERRATO TO TASTE SRLS
Information and contacts
via Pavia, 2 - 1512x Alessandria (Alessandria)