FAI Spring Days 2023
from 25 March 2023 to 26 March 2023
Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 March 2023: FAI Spring Days returns, the most important public event dedicated to national cultural and landscape heritage.
FAI’s flagship event, now in its 31st edition, will offer the opportunity to discover and rediscover amazing treasures of art and nature all over Italy.
The places will be open on Saturday and Sunday, morning and afternoon, unless indicated otherwise.
- Alessandria: Church of Santa Maria di Castello and Palatium Vetus
- Avolasca: Villa Cerruti and the Church of Saint Peter and Paul
- Borghetto Borbera: Spinarosa Botanical Garden (Sunday only)
- Cantalupo Ligure: Castle of Borgo Adorno (Sunday only)
- Casale Monferrato: Palazzo Gozzani of Treville (Academy), Palazzo Leardi (Saturday openings only in the afternoon) and Palazzo Ottavi
- Castellazzo Bormida: Town Hall (Saturday openings only in the afternoon)
- Castelletto d'Orba: Churches of Saint Innocent, Saint Limbania and Saint Roch (Saturday openings only in the afternoon)
- Fubine Monferrato: Bricherasio Chapel (Sunday only) and the Infernot
- Lerma: visit the medieval village (Sunday only)
- Montaldeo: Doria Castle (Saturday openings only in the afternoon)
- Mornese: exhibition on the Second World War (afternoon openings only)
- Quargnento: Birth home of Carlo Carrà and Church of Saint Dalmatius
- Rocca Grimalda: Castle (Saturday openings only in the afternoon)
- Rocchetta Ligure: Palazzo Spinola (Sunday only)
For times and bookings see the website of Fondo Ambiente Italiano.
Information and contacts