SHOPPING IN THE LANDS OF GAVI
05/01/2023 - 31/12/2023
2 days 1 night
A shopping weekend in the SERRAVALLE DESIGNER OUTLET, Europe's largest outlet, to discover the lands of Gavi.
The Serravalle Designer Outlet is home to 300 of the most important national and international designer shops of clothing, accessories, sportswear and household articles.
And after the shopping spree, a one-off opportunity to discover the hills of Gavi, a land which is as unique as its wines, hospitality, art and culture.
per person The estimate includes: 1 overnight stay in B&B in double room with breakfast - 1 dinner with local menu (excluding wines) - visit to a cellar with tasting of Gavi Docg - health insurance The estimate does not include: tourist tax - beverages during dinner - transfers - experiences on the second day and anything not listed under the estimate includes
For confidential and B2B rates please contact the operator offering the package directly.
Arrival in Serravalle and free time for shopping. As technical partner you will have a complimentary Fashion passport with a further 10% discount in affilitated shops (not applicable during sales or on special promotions) and an ITALIAN APERITIF experience (for two adults) at the Shop of Piedmont Specialties Le Dolci Terre inside the Outlet.
The available and bookable services include: Guest Lounge - Personal Shopper - Hands free shopping - Shopping Bag Drop off - Luggage Drop off - Children's playground (with water park in summer) - Premium Parking - Tax Refund & Currency Exchange
At the end of the day arrive in Gavi (10km), dinner with traditional menu and overnight stay.
Day to discover the territory! As well as a visit to the winery with tasting of Gavi Docg, we suggest a series of experiences to add to your visit:
- a walk through the village of Gavi (awarded an Orange Flag by the Italian Touring Club) with a visit to the Fort, a majestic 16th century fortified construction to protect from invasions;
- visit to the archaeological site of Libarna, the Roman city built in 148 BC along the via Postumia which connected Aquileia to Genoa, with its spectacular amphitheatre. In terms of size, it is the most important Roman site in the northwestern part of Italy;
- a visit to Novi ligure and its historical centre with the noble buildings that feature facades painted in Rosso Genovese (Genoese Red) and rich in trompe l'oeil. Don't miss out on the visit to the Museum of Champions dedicated to Fausto Coppi and Costante Girardengo, prominent citizens;
- for nature and trekking lovers, nature trails at the Capanne di Marcarolo Park, where the Apennines merge with the Alps, and between lakes and rivers you can smell the fragrance of the sea.
MONFERRATO TRAVEL firstname.lastname@example.org
Information and contacts
- 15069 Serravalle Scrivia (Alessandria)