Castles, villages, hills, sea view: what else?
01/03/2021 - 31/12/2021
The tourist proposals of ViA(e)
From #storiesofbeauty to experiences
ViA(e) is a way of understanding the discovery of a vast territory, which cannot be enclosed within precise territorial borders. The ancient Roman streets become a cue to talk about the facts, people and curiosities of those places connected by ancient roads: streets that unite and intertwine in contaminations, officially tracked streets and streets travelled by habit, convenience or even because less visible, but, in any case, movements of people, goods and words spoken, often, in different languages.
A “slow” and “gentle” way to tell stories but also tangible tourist proposals to live them directly, through the experiences they can offer thanks to the professionalism of our operators.
- Arrive at the Castle of Razzano (Alfiano Natta), a charming relais that elegantly combines the charm of history with latest generation comforts and facilities with the finest ambience. Inside the location there is also a wine museum and a tasting area in the age-old cellars, a scenic swimming pool facing the vineyard-covered hills and the gourmet restaurant.
- Check in, visit the winery with tasting of the wines produced.
- Dinner in hotel restaurant.
- Overnight accommodation.
- Breakfast in hotel.
- In the morning, visit an artisan salami producing factory run by the same family for five generations to admire the production and taste typical salami of Monferrato and Piedmont, such as the famous Muletta, a Slow Food Presidium.
- To follow, free time to visit the Sanctuary of Crea and the park of Sacro Monte.
- Dinner at leisure and overnight accommodation.
- Breakfast in hotel and check out.
- Departure for another castle, a historic home inhabited by its owners, heirs of those who founded the castle 900 years earlier. The guests will seem to live in a magical world. The guided tour will allow to discover all the secrets of the castle, admire objects and memoirs of the family, the 19th century decorations and the garden with its large English-style park and important hundred-year-old trees
- Lunch at leisure and transfer to Liguria.
- Arrival to Imperia at 4 pm
- Check in to resort complex in the hinterland at just 3 km from the beaches with outdoor swimming pool, a private olive grove and a magnificent sea view.
- 6 pm visit the picturesque promontory of Parasio and dinner at leisure in one of the restaurants of the Parasio, unforgettable at sunset. Overnight accommodation to follow.
- Breakfast in hotel.
- Depart hotel in the direction of San Lorenzo al Mare to pick up the e-bikes. Morning along the magnificent cycle path overlooking the sea, obtained from an ancient rail track of the Riviera and rich in Mediterranean vegetation. Packed lunch and sea view.
- In the early afternoon visit a family-run winery with vineyards overlooking the sea. It has been working since 2003 to create a young innovative wine, maintaining the traditional and decisive character of Ligurian wines.
- At the end of the visit, aperitif with tasting of the white wines produced, considered among the best of the Ligurian Riviera.
- Return to hotel and relax.
- 5.30 pm depart for Bussan Vecchia and visit the village. Dinner at leisure. Overnight accommodation.
- Breakfast in hotel and check out
- Depart for guided tour (45 minutes) of a historic Ligurian company which has been producing olive oil since 1911, bottled foods of the Ligurian and Mediterranean tradition.
- At the end, guided tour of the museum (45 minutes) composed by 18 themed rooms that retrace the history of the olive tree, which for over 6000 years connects its history with that of the human being. The visit can be enriched by an exciting journey in which to discover origins, merits, characteristics and curiosities about olive oil, from the plant to our table.
- During the period of the olive harvest – between mid- November and early March – it is also possible to visit the mill used to produce the Riviera Ligure DOP Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- At the end of the visit tasting of the products.
Price "from", per person, minimum 2 pax. The price includes: - 2 nights twin room in a castle with breakfast - 2 nights twin room with breakfast in a resort in Imperia - 1 dinner (excluding beverages) - Visit and wine tasting in the hotel wine cellar - 1 visit and tasting in a salami production factory - 1 visit and tasting in a distillery - 1 guided tour of a castle - E-bike rental for the morning of the fourth day - Packed lunch - Visit and tasting in a winery in Liguria - Visit and tasting in an olive oil production company - Medical expenses and baggage insurance The price does not include: - Transfers, any tourist tax, extras and everything not mentioned under "the price includes"
For confidential and B2B rates please contact the operator offering the package directly.
INFO AND BOOKINGS
Sistema Monferrato - firstname.lastname@example.org
A PROPOSAL REALISED IN COLLABORATION WITH
Stile DiVino Italy Srl - PI 03612160048
email@example.com - tel: +39 0172 177 3002
Dafne Viaggi – PI 03463700108
tel: +39 348 018 2556 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Information and contacts