01/03/2021 - 31/12/2021
The tourist proposals of ViA(e)
From #storiesofbeauty to experiences
ViA(e) is a way of understanding the discovery of a vast territory, which cannot be enclosed within precise territorial borders. The ancient Roman streets become a cue to talk about the facts, people and curiosities of those places connected by ancient roads: streets that unite and intertwine in synergies, officially tracked streets and streets travelled by habit, convenience or even because less visible, but, in any case, movements of people, goods and words spoken, often, in different languages.
A “sweet” and “slow” way to tell about places but also tangible tourist proposals to experience them in person, through the experiences we can offer thanks to the professionalism of our operators.
Discovering Langhe Astigiana and the territory of Albenga discovering two agriturismi that have made organic products their distinctive trademark.
- Check in to an Organic Agriturismo, located in the area of Monferrato, in Cessole. It offers harmony, good food and outdoor life in close contact with nature in a warm and comfortable atmosphere.
- Free afternoon to discover the most fascinating places of the area. We recommend a visit to the Church of Santa Maria del Castello in Cessole. It is actually composed of 2 churches, one on top of the other. An alternative is the Giulio Monteverde Plaster Cast Gallery in Bistagno, about fifteen kilometres away. A fascinating museum preserves original plaster casts belonging to the artist who worked in Liguria and whose original sculptures can be visited, for example, at the monumental cemetery of Staglieno.
- Return to agriturismo and visit the in-house winery to discover what lies behind the world of organic viticulture.
- At the end of the visit, guided tasting of the wines produced.
- Dinner at leisure and overnight accommodation.
- Breakfast in agriturismo.
- Day focused on herbs to see for yourself all the benefits of using them.
- The morning begins with a guided walk to discover the herbs and flowers of the area. At the end of the route, stop off at a historical herbalist shop where you can find the most varied types of ancient herbs and natural remedies and where an aromatic and beneficial bitter was invented which has become a true elixir of typical herbs of the Piedmontese hills.
- At the end, a wild light lunch in agriturismo based on the herbs picked during the walk.
- In the afternoon, facial skin care workshop: all phases of skin care, from cleansing to final moisturising, based on natural ingredients. The workshop is divided into three different phases: explanation, preparation and application. At the end of the course, guests will be given the possibility to take home the mask and face cream they prepared.
- Dinner at leisure.
- Breakfast in agriturismo and check out
- Transfer with you own means of transport to Sassello, free time to visit the village and lunch based on local products at Beigua Docks.
- Transfer to the Organic Agriturismo in Bastia d'Albenga. For generations, the owners have preserved their land by cultivating the agricultural products of the area. Aromatic herbs, vineyards and olive trees are cultivated here. Visit the vineyards with full tasting (Rosè, Vermentino, Pigato, "Marenè" and "Bon in da Bon", Rossese and Granaccia) and visit the cellar.
- Dinner at leisure.
- Overnight accommodation in Agriturismo.
• Breakfast in agriturismo.
• Transfer by own means of transport to Ortovero to visit another winery and its “heroic vineyards”. The company you will visit produces “extreme” wines due to the condition in which they are produced: the vineyards of the winery develop in impervious areas. Moreover, it is precisely in these small plots torn from the land thanks to the tenacity and sweat of man, that the Durin wines are born. Outing in a 4x4.
-Transfer to Albenga with free time to visit the village.
- Dinner at leisure
- Overnight accommodation in Agriturismo
- Breakfast in agriturismo and check out.
- Transfer to Zuccarello and to Castelvecchio di Rocca Barbena for a self-guided tour. Both of these magnificent villages are located in the hinterland of Albenga, are among the “Borghi più belli di Italia” (The most beautiful villages in Italy), a stop-off is a must!
Price "starting from", per person, minimum 2 pax. The package includes: - 2 nights in an Agriturismo in Albenga - Lunch at Beigua Docks - Biovio: full tasting, visit to winery and vineyards - Durin: visit to the heroic vineyards in 4x4 - 2 nights in a twin room with breakfast in agriturismo Monferrato - 1 visit and wine tasting in agriturismo - lesson on herbs - wild light lunch (excluding wine) - workshop to make creams - Medical expenses and baggage insurance The package does not include: -Transfers, beverages during dinners, any tourist tax, extras, personal expenses and everything not mentioned under the package includes
For confidential and B2B rates please contact the operator offering the package directly.
INFO AND BOOKINGS
Sistema Monferrato - email@example.com
A PROPOSAL REALISED IN COLLABORATION WITH
Stile DiVino Italy Srl – PI 03612160048
tel: +39 0172 177 3002
Information and contacts